Thursday, November 14, 2013

Trust

Today, I woke up at peace. I can't explain it, except to say that I was trusting everything would work out. I had prayed for peace, and peace had come.

I got the news late today that the plumbing company will let me finance the repair, so I'll be able to pay it off in installments. I'm relieved, but honestly - not surprised. I was trusting that a plan would reveal itself, and it did. The plumber can't come until Monday, but again, I'm trusting that will be just fine.

Trust. Perhaps the message I'm meant to get?

In the mean time, I've become freaked out about sleeping in my bedroom because there is a hole in the floor. Granted, the hole is sealed behind the cubby wall, but I keep imagining a rabid raccoon finding it's way up through the hole (which is too small for anything but a small squirrel) and into my bed. Irrational? Yes. But until the repair is done, I'm sleeping at the other end of the house in the guest bed!

For those who have said a prayer for my sanity or whispered calming words that found their way to me - thank you. It's been an odd few weeks. I feel there is still more for me to learn from the accident/water heater disaster - but I will continue to process and get to the healthy (both physical and spiritual) place I need to be. I trust it will be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment