Sunday, November 3, 2013

Luna has been my snuggle kitty all day. She is usually the shy, stand-off-ish kitty. Except when I don't feel well - that's when she gets all snuggly.

Tonks is in my face All. The. Time.

She is the social kitty. They are sister's I adopted 2 years ago when they were teeny-tiny kittens.

So teeny.

And playful.

Their names are inspired by my love of Harry Potter. Luna Lovecat and Catadora Tonks. Their names fit them perfectly. Luna does odd things like stare at the wall and meow for 20 minutes at a time, nearly every evening. It's creepy. Tonks will bop me on the face with her paw if she wants attention. It's adorable and annoying.

I'm amazed at how much they have grown over the last 2 years. And it's funny - I never thought I was a "cat" person. But how could you not love this face?? She is TOTALLY judging me.

I've been running a low grade fever since yesterday, and was afraid I was getting sick. After some googling, a call to the urgent care clinic confirmed a fever can sometimes accompany costochondritis. So, yea. Chest wall pain is a bit better, which is good - because again, today I did NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment