Wednesday, January 16, 2013

More than butterflies in my belly

Oy - I have had some kind of stomach bug that has wiped me out. I think I got a little dehydrated because now I have an incredible headache that I can't get rid of. At least there was no vomiting in the car. And thanks to Amazon Prime, I've become completely addicted to Falling Skies. So . . . there's that . . .

In dating world news - a second date with Sauce Guy is planned and on the books. Yes, you read that correcly - A SECOND DATE!! It's not until Monday, which gives me plenty of time to plan what I'm going to wear. In the mean-time - we text all the time. I never understood how someone could send/receive 500 texts in a month . .  until now! We text each other pictures of our cats - I mean seriously, could we be bigger nerds?!?

There's no news on the eharmony or PoF front, but I'm ok with that for now. If the 2nd date w/ Sauce Guy is horrible, I'll go back to the drawing board. But for now, I'm just going to take my time and see how the 2nd date play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment