I think this is an old-person problem. Young couples make everything all Facebook official when they are dating. I don't really feel the need to make this "official," but based on the ease with which we set up our next date, I feel like we've moved from "maybe" next dates to assumed next dates. I think this means we are dating.
No, I still don't know exactly how I "feel" about him. But I do look forward to seeing him, so that's something, right? As impatient as I can sometimes be, I'm really enjoying this "get to know you" process. And I learn something new about him every time we see each other. Yesterday I learned:
- He hates black olives.
- He doesn't like football, or any sport for that matter.
- He is the youngest of eight kids. (Eight!)
- We have very similar, really weird political beliefs.
- We have similar viewpoints on religion.
- He has taken a cream-pie to the face, and has pictures. (Which are hilarious)
- He laughed VERY hard when I told him the vomit-story.