Saturday, January 4, 2014

Westward, ho!

After a seriously restful, relaxing and amazing holiday in Ohio, I am grateful to be safely back in Wisconsin. I wasn't planning on driving back north until Sunday, but with a huge winter storm predicted for Ohio and bitter, bitter cold predicted for Wisconsin, I headed west. Thankfully, the traffic was light and the roads were clear so I made good time.

Tomorrow, I will probably have a ridiculously long post with pictures. But for the rest of today, I'm snuggling under the electric blanket with kitties curled up on each side of me and taking really good drugs to get rid of the chest wall pain the long drive triggered. I was warned costochondritis could take months to finally go away, and I'm starting to understand the doctor wasn't joking. Ufdah.

But it sure is good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment