Thursday, July 10, 2014

The unpacking continues . . .

I keep thinking of things I want to blog about, but I keep getting distracted with unpacking.
I've been working on one room at a time, and slowly, slowly the piles of boxes are diminishing. I love having "real" bedroom furniture, except that I think I need a step-stool to easily get into my bed. I'm waiting to hang anything on the walls until I get some of the stuff I have in a storage unit. However, I have managed to successfully become addicted to vinyl wall clings. This is my favorite so far . . .


Unpacking the 1940's transfer-ware I collect (E&R American Artware) I discovered the first casualty of the move. Good thing I have another just like it!
I just finished up an 8 day work stretch at Starbucks, and since I have tomorrow off, I'm going to attempt to put together my new desk. It is huge and has about 1000 parts, but I'm going to consider it a giant, 3-D puzzle. I really hope I don't screw it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment