Things I have decided I will deal with "later" . . .
1. Wires & cords. They are all knotted willy-nilly beside electronics and drive me crazy. I know I could neatly organize them so they would be well hidden, but I'll do that . . . later . . .
2. My pantry. It is huge and deep, and I have the beginning of organization, but I still don't know exactly where things are. I'll organize it . . . later . . .
3. The wii. The wii box itself is set up all pretty next to the TV. However, nothing is plugged into it. I'll get it set up . . . later . . .
4. The shelves in my closet. I have TONS of shelf space in my closet, I'm just not sure how I want to organize it. I'll figure it out . . . later . . .
5. Towels. I never realized how many I had until I had to fit them into a tiny closet. One person doesn't need 27 towels (yes, I counted) so at some point I'll need to weed them out. . . later . . .