Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hotel Life

I have finally figured it out . . . living here feels like living in a hotel. I take an elevator from the garage to my floor. There is a pool, hot tub, workout room. There is a chair, table and decorative vase that sits outside the elevator on each floor. There is a lobby with over-formal, but comfortable chairs. If it weren't for the cats, I'd be almost convinced I'm living in a hotel. . . Except for the lack of maid service!

I've spent the last week emptying out my storage unit. I've taken several more trips to Goodwill and have a new pile of boxes that need to be opened and stored. The good news is, I've gotten rid of enough stuff that I should be able to fit my bike in my storage area here at the complex. I was really hoping to have EVERYTHING unpacked and settled before going on holiday to Ohio, but I'm not sure that will happen.

When I think about the coming school year, I get overwhelmed. August 1st is when I've decided I will switch into "beast" mode with school prep . . . but of course, that is also the first day of my vacation . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment