Friday, July 12, 2013

Dumb idea

Blogging what I eat may turn into the dumbest idea ever. Because as a single person, I cook once, then eat the same damn thing all week. Case in point, here's what I ate yesterday. Look familiar? That's because it's exactly what I ate on Thursday. And I will probably eat the same thing on Friday. I may have to go to the store for grapes, as the grapes I bought are supposed to be seedless, but have tiny little seeds in them - SO ANNOYING!! I'm also not digging the watermelon - it's not as sweet as the last one I had. I know - picky, picky. But I've learned over the years if I have to force myself to eat something, I'm not going to eat it no matter how good it is for me. This is why you will never see me eat a green vegetable. They make me gag. They taste bitter. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment