Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I have a love/hate relationship . . .

 . . . with February. We host a gazillion forensics tournaments this month, which is exhausing. But on the other hand - We! Host! Tournaments! - which is kinda fun. I suppose it's similar to what marathon runners feel - the thrill of victory, the agony of defeat - only with speeches. So, actually, not anything like what marathon runners feel.

Did that even make sense? Now do you understand my exhaustion? It's nearly impossible to find the time to process and overanalyze my life. With that being said, things with Joe are good. I have always been quite resistant to dating someone who does not live in the Eau Claire area. My reasoning was I didn't want a long distance relationship. Joe lives an hour away. I know, this isn't real "long distance" - but it's far enough that we have to plan when & where we are getting together. Given my February, I may see him again in March. That makes me sad. And kind of annoyed. Cause I kinda like this guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment