Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Miss me?

I needed a break. A long break. Obviously. But now - I'M BACK!!

The last 6 weeks went something like this: work, work, work, work, holiday in Ohio.

Usually, I'm not quite ready for summer to come to an end. But for some reason, I'm really excited for the school year to begin. I miss my forensics kids. I miss my colleagues. I miss daily snarky sessions with Karen. We don't start classes until the day after labor day, but I love the prep time leading up to that date.

My time in Ohio was glorious!

Mum and I swam every day but one. Even the days the temp stayed in the 60's (the water was 84).

The cats stayed sequestered upstairs, and I got to tease them mercilessly. (And yes, that is shag carpeting on the walls.)


I got to see my dear friend and room mate from college.


 
I got to see my cousin & her family before their move to Belgium.




There was fun with my sister & her family at the campground. Yes, those are homemade corn dogs - so YUMMY!
 
We had a cookout at Dad and Shirley's


 

Had a coffee break with Aunts, Uncles & Cousins
 


 
But mostly, I got to spend time with the most amazing mum a girl could wish for.





No comments:

Post a Comment