Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Distraction

In honor of the nearly excruciating pain my tailbone is causing (arthritis flare - no clue why, but DAMN) I'm going to list 10 things I'm grateful for. Because I need happy thoughts in my head to distract me.

10. My mum and sister are visiting me for spring break. They will be here in 38 days!!

9. We are hosting our annual forensics tournament this weekend and I will get to see so many friends!

8. Really happy my pipes have not frozen again.

7. Eau Claire has gotten a lot of snow, but not as much as areas south of here. I'm grateful our snow is still "manageable."

6. So happy I had a recorded power point lecture I could put online for my afternoon class, which meant we didn't have to meet in the classroom, and I could come home and take pain meds.

5. I love that there are libraries and I can check out movies for FREE!

4. Thank you Crystal Light for creating your lemonade. I adore it.

3. So excited to see many, many forensics alumni this weekend.

2. There are few things as comforting as chai tea.

1. Except for electric blankets. But an electric blanket + chai tea = comfort bliss!

On a side note, I've been watching some Oscar movies while laying on my stomach in bed (which is where I am writing this from) because that's the only way I get some pain relief. I can check Argo (which I liked more than I thought I would) and Midnight Cowboy (uhm . . . not a fan) off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment