Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Sloth Wedding

Last weekend I went to the most lovely wedding. Former forensics students got married at the Como Conservatory in the Twin Cities. The venue was simply stunning.
See? Just stunning! There were many forensics alumni there, and it was so great seeing everyone!

I love this woman, a former student who is now a friend for life!
I know I was there for the wedding, but the coolest part of the day was cocktail hour, because there was a sloth. A sloth! A SLOTH!!!

I'm not even embarrassed to admit that I burst into tears when the sloth arrived at the event. You guys - the sloth is my spirit animal!! And I never, ever thought I would be just several feet from one!
(I have no clue what weird thing my hair is doing here.)
He was so adorable, and spent the hour slowly munching on carrots & celery. He eats upside down. UPSIDE DOWN!! He was just the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

The wedding & reception were magical, right down to the beautifully decorated tables.
Yes, that's a gin & tonic. I drink them year round!
And I was so happy to ride to the event with the amazing Morris family. K & R are one of the few couples I know who are more in love with each other now than when they married.
It was a truly magical day! Thank you, Mr. & Mrs. Miller, for letting me be a part of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment